In above firm, H.C. Sharma has following job responsibilities:
- Develop Sales activities in the International markets for Pharma products like Bulk Drugs and Formulations.
- Independently handled all Export/Import related activities. Advance License and Pass Book Scheme.
- Managed all Customs Clearance & Documentation of Export/Import from different ports by air and sea.
- Liaison with DGFT, Air Port Authorities and different Financial Institutions like Banks Excise, Sales tax and Reserve Bank of India.
- Established Good Rapport with Government Authorities and Achieved Export target of 26 cores in first financial year under my commercial supervision.
- Arranged dispatches from the factory with knowledge of central excise and customs rules and regulations with minimize cost factors.
- Negotiated good freight parts with airlines and shipping companies.
- Company earned foreign exchange in terms of extra benefits by looking various trends of dollars and other foreign currency.
- Growth in terms of export sale turnover and contracts under my guidance with various overseas buyers for established and new markets.